Friday, July 28, 2006


BITCH
I'm a bitch, I'm a tease I'm a goddess on my knees When you hurt, when you suffer I'm your angel undercover. I've been numb, I'm revived, Can't say I'm not alive You know I wouldn't want it any other way
- Alanis Morisette
After the post "Replay" which dealt with my pathetic, miserable "love life" (if you could even call it that), I received many comments and emails saying how amazed readers were that this blog is written by a female. Yes, it's true folks, this blog is written by someone who wears a BRA (not a big one, mind you. And they're not flowery either) and has ovaries. I can't understand why that's so hard to believe. Women aren't permitted to be furious and voice their oppinion? Should I sit at home like a good girl, mouth shut, vaccuming and doing chores? Then you've never met me. To hell with that shit. You don't want to hear my FULL OPINION, then don't ask. I'll let someone know EXACTLY what I think of them in 2 seconds flat. No hold barred. No meek little girl here. Hell no. You wanna survive these days, you've gotta take a damn stand. Fight for what you believe, testicles, ovaries, hermaphrodite, whatever.
At least none of the responses regarding my sex has been negative, just sheer amazement. Actually made me laugh cuz the "My Heartfelt Apology to South Dakota" post should have given it away. And I believe that I've even SAID I was a girl a few times. You people need to pay better atention!!! What other litle tidbits of knowledge have you missed? I'm just kidding, what the hell do I care? As long as we're all on the same page politically, than I'm good with you.
So to all the females who read this blog, START WRITING. Subscribe to blogger and just start writing about what makes you mad, what sends you over the top and makes you wanna punch some reichwinger in the damn face. You can blog anonymously. Just WRITE. Boobs or no boobs.
Another angry blog written by a female that I think you all will enjoy is: