Friday, April 07, 2006



HANGING UP MY KEYBOARD?

Should I stay or should I go?

- The Clash

I'm considering hanging up my keyboard. As mentioned in my previous post, I don't enjoy doing this blog anymore. Ok, wait. That's a lie. I DO enjoy doing it, but I don't feel like I'm accomplishing anything by ranting and raving. I am disheartened and disenfranchised. And I'm angry ALL the time. Maybe it's time to stop preaching to the choir and call it a day.

Watching the reichs response to all the LATEST wrongdoings on behalf of this admini$tration, I feel that these people will support this man and his cronies no matter WHAT they do. No matter what. And I'm simply FURIOUS. Livid, to be more precise. Faux News could spin a pedophilia if they felt it necessary for their "cause", and their mind-numb slobbering viewers would go right along with them, somehow blaming the child for being a slut.

I have reached new levels of furor. The slightest thing sets me off. There is no "in between" for me anymore. I'm either completely relaxed or going out of mind mind bonkers with anger. I can't stand driving around and STILL seeing people with "W'04" or "W The President" stickers on their cars. What the hell is the matter with these people and WHY are they allowed to drive around? We don't allow retarded people to operate heavy machinery, why should zombies be granted such rights? As soon as I spot one of these offending sticker, it's lights-out fury. And this isn't good when driving. I swear I have considered running these people off the road. I can't stand seeing these reich assholes walking around with giant American flag t-shirts. That flag symbolizes NOTHING in which they stand for. America is not about fascism, corporatism and theocracy. I want to rip these shirts from these "people" and stomp on them with my boots.

And so here lies the problem. I can write a new post everyday about some NEW outrage this administration or these fascists in the House have perpetrated, but when it comes down to it, I'm simply repeating myself. We aren't getting anywhere. Those who read this angry blog on the regular know that I believe the elections are totally fixed. We "dems" aren't going to take back SHIT in November. Sure, they may "give us" a seat here or there so as to make us THINK the elections are fair, but there's NO CHANCE we're taking back either the Senate OR Congress. These "things" that have taken over our country have too much to lose to allow that to happen. They know that if we were to take back the government, half of these maniacs would be up on criminal charges, Bu$h would be impeached and all their handouts to the rich (themselves) would come to a screeching halt. And they can't have this. So I have NO HOPE that ANYTHING substantial will occur in November.

So how long would I continue this blog? Until the end of time? I would be completely insane by that point (I'm teetering on the verge of a complete meltdown now as it is.) Should I just keep bitching about things that we THE PEOPLE have no power over anymore? The constructors of the Constitution left the people with no recourse. They never fathomed that our precious CHECK AND BALANCES would be rendered impotent by corruption. Like California was able to recall Grey Davis, THE PEOPLE of the United States should be able to recall the president if they feel he isn't doing his job and is disregarding the Constitution. But there I go, forgetting that the voting is tainted, so we wouldn't be able to accomplish a recall either. We are being governed, decisions about OUR LIVES are being decided by wrongly informed, brainwashed religious zombies and just plain idiots.

For the first time in this blogs short life, I am going to open the comments section so the readers can tell me whether they believe I should continue this apparently worthless blog. Do you care what I think? Am I wasting my time here? Does this blog, at the very least, entertain you? I could continue to write inane posts about my pathetic life (see the HYPOCHONDRIAC post) but I doubt anyone would want to read that incessantly either.

REICH WARNING: I don't care what you reich-wing neo-cons have to say. You don't register on my radar and I will delete your asinine comments ASAP. So please don't waste MY time or YOUR time.

I needed time alone to relax my dome, no phone left the nine at home

- Nas