Wednesday, January 18, 2006


GLENN BECK
"Hang on, let me just tell you what I'm thinking. I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out -- is this wrong? I stopped wearing my What Would Jesus -- band -- Do, and I've lost all sense of right and wrong now. I used to be able to say, "Yeah, I'd kill Michael Moore," and then I'd see the little band: What Would Jesus Do? And then I'd realize, "Oh, you wouldn't kill Michael Moore. Or at least you wouldn't choke him to death." And you know, well, I'm not sure." - Glenn Beck, May 17th 2005
Beck is a fake christian. And how many fake christians have we encountered in the last 5 years or so? Too many to count. And he really really really believes himself to be a christian. He's always praising himself for his wonderful family values, how he won't let his children dress like all these "other" children out there. They can only shop, apparently, at stores that HE says are ok. I can only imagine. He brags how his wife can't(won't)wear anything that exposes her shoulder (huge sin) and her dresses must come down to her ankles. Wow, this family sounds like a fucking bundle of Christian fun!!!! I can just imagine this wonderful, moral family sitting around the dinner table in the Beck mansion and praying for the deaths of certain individuals exactly like Pat Robertson does. Is this the new prerequisite for christianity? You must be filled with hate and scorn towards individuals who somehow don't fit with YOUR view of the world? That you must unquestionably support the Bu$h administration, no mater what the Bolsheviks, communists and JEWS tell you they have done? Christ, the hypocrisy of these people is so thick it gags me.
Beck's big claim to morality is that he is a reformed drug addict and alcoholic. How many times have we seen this happen? A drug addict or an alcoholic (of which Beck was both) conquers their addiction to chemical substances by simply replacing that sickenss with another sickness, christo-fascism. They go from one end of the extreme with drugs and alcohol to the same end of the extreme with christianity. Beck believes himself and his fellow far right christian idiots to be better than everyone out there, ESPECIALLY we non-believers (WE are going to hell. Good. As long as YOU'RE ilk aren't there, it'll be a good time for all).
And now this fine example of christian acceptance and love has been hired by CNN Headline News. I have seen CNN slowly slip over the abyss now for a few years. They must be trying to compete with Faux News or they have been threatened to "follow the party line." Either reason is vulgar. There is no quality news channels on either cable television OR regular television. NONE. Not one. They are all reich dominated. They all spew the reich propaganda without a second thought or without a care as to the validity of their "stories." Even the most "liberal" cable news outlet out there, which USED to be CNN, is now so far to the right that they have become unwatchable. I rely NOT on television to provide me the news. No, instead I read the internet, I read newspapers from Germany and England and Israel to tell me what is really going on in my own country and in Iraq. I have read NUMEROUS news stories from abroad concerning this country that I NEVER seen reported here. How sad. How pathetic, in fact.
Our own news services, most newspapers included, are so under the dominance of the right wing that they consistently fail to report the entire story or the important stories. Instead, they are accomplices to the dumbing down of the American people by bombarding our homes day and night, much like the Battle of Britain, with irrelevant and ignorant topics and stories such as the Michael Jackson trial, the Chandra Levy disappearance (the 24 hour reporting and pontificating of was ONLY interrupted because of a little event called 9/11) and every goddamn missing white female in this vast country. These topics and the lack of real news reporting keeps the American people satiated. Comfortably numb. Lulled into non-action and apathy. Unable or unwilling to act on issues they know nor care anything about.
Unfortunately I have heard Beck's show, which is vomited forth from Philadelphia every morning. He is nothing more than a reich fascist. Anyone with a sane mind which hasn't been infected by the virus of christo-fascism knows this. The ONLY difference between Beck and other reich talking heads such as Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Bill Bennett, Michael Medved, Michael Gallagher, etc. is that this perversion of a human being continually preaches his warped "christian" beliefs to his kool-aid slobbering, "Real American" audience. Beck claimed he wore his "What Would Jesus Do" (run) bracelet (the truest sign of a good Christian. Fuck philanthropy or helping the underprivileged, the omni-present yellow bracelet is TRUE christianity at work) to "calm him down" when thoughts like killing Michael Moore came into his fucked up head. Where was his bracelet when he said that he "hated" the 9/11 families? Or that the Katrina survivors who couldn't or wouldn't leave NOLA deserved what they got and were "scumbags." Where was it when he railed against beheaded American Nick Berg's father as being unpatriotic and that he, too, was a scumbag, because he DARED to criticize Bu$h and repeateldy made the statement that his sons beheading was DIRECTLY the result of Bu$h inept and incompetent foreign policy? (It was.)Or what about the time, only 8 days ago, that he consistently referred to Cindy Sheehan as a "prostitute." I have a feeling it was attached securely to his wrist. Fake Christian.
How could CNN hire a man like this to represent them? Did they learn nothing from MSNBC's mess with Michael Savage? Did they not get the hint when Rush Limbaugh (drug addict) was tossed from ESPN? If they believe Beck will "tone it down" for broadcast television, they are seriously misinformed. Beck, drunk with the belief that he is an agent of the LORD and that he is acting on the "right" side, will invariably let his "true" side shine through. He is too distorted with his self declared holiness not to. He may not show his true colors right of the bat, but I assure you that Beck will eventually let his ego and his christo-fascist beliefs get in the way of sensibility and he spew some hate filled statement that SHOULD get him booted off the air.
Let me tell you what I'm thinking. I'm thinking about killing Glenn Beck and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself or if I would need to hire someone to do it. No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out of him. And I don't wear a yellow plastic bracelet. Fucking asshole.